How To Apply For Employment With The City of Chillicothe
- To be considered for City of Chillicothe employment opportunities, you must submit a completed employment application as outlined in the specific job posting.
- You may also submit a resume and cover letter in addition to your employment application.
- Applications must be submitted no later than close of business on the deadline date.
- Applicants needing assistance during any phase of the employment application process may contact H.R. at HR@chillicotheoh.gov or call 740-773-1211.
- Most positions require applicants to submit to a written Civil Service Examination.
- Police and Fire positions require successful completion of physical agility exam and other fitness for duty assessments.
- The City of Chillicothe is a Drug Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Internal Application for employed City of Chillicothe employees.
Current Job Postings:Part-Time Transit Bus Operator (continuous posting)
Clerk January 7th to January 21st 2022
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator January 7th to January 21st 2022
To access our printable employment application, please click here