Leaf Pick Up
- Leaves must be raked to the curbside grassy area between the street and the sidewalk. Leaves shall not be piled in the street where they can be washed down storm sewers. If there is no grass between the street and sidewalk, pile leaves on your grass. Please do not block sidewalks.
- Have leaves at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on the Monday of your pick-up week. Collection will take the entire week to complete in each region.
- It is essential to not park vehicles where you have leaves piled. If a vehicle is parked blocking access to the leaves, they will not be removed.
- Leaf piles that are mixed with grass trimmings, branches, brush, or other content will not be collected through this service. Chillicothe residents with non-leaf yard waste may take it to the Renick Avenue disposal site on any Wednesday or Saturday from 8:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m. Be aware that leaf collection creates fine dust in the air and that inclement weather can cause delays.
- Your curbside leaf pickup weeks are determined by your trash pickup day.
Monday Trash Pickup:
October 16 – October 20, 2023
November 20 – November 24, 2023
Tuesday Trash Pickup:
October 23 – October 27, 2023
November 27 – December 1, 2023
Wednesday Trash Pickup:
October 30 – November 3, 2023
December 4 – December 8, 2023
Thursday Trash Pickup:
November 6 - November 10, 2023
December 11 – December 15, 2023
Friday Trash Pickup:
November 13 - November 17, 2023
December 18 – December 22, 2023